Monday, March 16, 2009

Focusing and Centering

This week, a small thing made a big difference in the way I see myself. I was filling out an application for my oldest daughter (age 9) to go to sleep-away camp for one week this summer. One part of the application asked for my occupation. Nothing special, very routine. Except this time, right away I wrote "Reiki Master/ Teacher" in the box. Before, I might have written "Freelance Writer" or "Teacher." This is the first time I've put Reiki central - saying "This is what I do; who I am."

I felt fantastic!

This small act of writing in the application has had a very strong impact on me. It really made me think! "Okay, Alice, if this is who you are, what should you be doing to live this way?" I mean, since I am claiming this as my career and path, how does that change the way I focus my time and energy? I've been thinking of this all week, and also feeling an amazing sense of excitement and anticipation about what's to come. I am motivated.

I did finally get ownership of ReikiAwakening.com and ReikiAwakening.net and I am starting today on building this website into a source of information, attunements and healings. Then my blog can be the journal of my experiences that it has always been, and the website can be how people can connect with me, the healer, teacher, and mentor that I AM! This, too feels amazing in its potential and in the way things are falling into place. Yes, it's work, but it's the work that feels immensely exciting and right.

Also this week, I have been surprised to receive guidance from outside sources. For example, a friend who I attuned to Colors of Angels and Guardian Angel Reiki sent me a message. She said that her guardian angels had told her to tell me to get and read this book: Divine Guidance: How to Have a Dialogue with God and Your Guardian Angels by Doreen Virtue. The message was that this book will help me with my readings. I ordered it immediately (expedited shipping too!) because I've never been told specifically to do something by anyone's (even my own) guardian angel before. I am reading this now, and as I read, I feel lots of energy encircling me. It's quite powerful. I recommend this book highly and look forward to the ways it will open me further to connecting with higher sources.

I am pleased to say that I have eight wonderful people involved in my Energy Healing Mentoring Program. Each individual is involved in finding his or her own way to grow in awareness and connection. I am enjoying working with every one, and welcome new inquiries and students as well. If you are interested in finding out more, please click here.

Twitter has connected me with increasing numbers of interested and fascinating people, and I am happy to have continued sharing conversations and healing with many.

Please contact me if you would like to receive healing, guidance, or information about energy healing. I am grateful for each person I have the opportunity to connect with. Comments are always welcome too. :)

Peace.

10 comments:

Mojo said...

Congratulations on hitting the 8K mark! I am following and will check back often.

All the best! Mj
www.oneyearinthemaking.blogspot.com

Alice Langholt said...

Marijo,

Thank you so much. I'm grateful for all of the connections I've made due to my blog, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Your comment is so welcome and appreciated too.

Peace,
Alice

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

Alice,

What a wonderful post. I am so happy for you and all of the people you are helping (me included)!

Warmly,
Tamara

Alice Langholt said...

Tamara,

Thank you so much. You bring light to the world by sharing so much love and appreciation! I'm blessed to know you.

Peace,
Alice

Dani McD said...

Congratulations on the 9 y.o. application - what a different a field on a form can make... glad it was powerful for you - as it shows that you are!

Alice Langholt said...

Dani,

Thanks for your comment, and understanding how a small acknowledgment can make a big difference in attitude!

Also appreciate the compliment - wow!
:D

Peace,
Alice

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 'coming into your own'. It IS an amazing feeling and I'm sure everyone who knows you is celebrating it with you :)

It's also amazing that I'd been working quite a bit with my angels this week and have moved mountains with the messages I have received.

You are truly blessed to be doing Light work!

Alice Langholt said...

@khoki,

Thank you for your comment. I do feel blessed and inspired by putting it out there.

How wonderful for you and your connection with angels. Would love to hear more about that sometime.

Blessings,
Alice

Susanna Marie Click said...

Hello Alice! I found your page unexpectedly and found it to be very helpful. I just opened my blog site and looking for new friends to add (unsure of how to work this) but i will say your blogs are great and i look forward to reading more!

- Susanna

Alice Langholt said...

Susanna,

Thank you for reading and commenting! Good luck with your blog. Mine has been a wonderful way to share and connect with supportive and caring people.

Love and light,
Alice