Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Year as a Reiki Master Teacher

Today marks one year since I took the Usui Reiki Master/ Teacher level course (read my post from a year ago here) and attunement at Ursuline College. This has been a very eventful and enlightening year of self discovery, sharing, healing, and leaps of faith. I've met amazing people, shared healings, attunements, guidance, learning and celebrated the many ways that Reiki can improve one's life. It's been amazing. I'm truly grateful.

This past week, my husband asked me to do a channeled reading for him. This was a big step and it signifies the way he has grown along with me, moving from skeptical observer to staunch supporter. I was nervous, but had a strong and profound experience as I contacted guidance and typed what I received. I was given much more than I had asked, and we were both moved by the results. This experience brought to light the ways in which we've become a "Reiki family," making Reiki a regular part of our home life and interactions with each other, and strengthening our family on all levels. With the two of us and the four children attuned to Reiki, there are new ways for us to grow together and help others. The appreciation I feel is overwhelming.

My blog is my journal of all that has happened in my energetic awareness so far, and the ways in which I have attempted to share my experiences with others. Sharing has been part of my growth, and I thank all who have taken an interest and offered me encouragement.

I intend the next year to be one in which I reach more people, teach energy healing that fits each person, connect with energy, guidance and angels on higher levels, learn more, and grow in as yet unimagined ways. Bringing energy healing to others is clearly my path and I am truly blessed to be accepting and owning it with love and gratitude for each moment.

I invite all who are curious about distance healing to contact me. If you are looking to find your path, I would love to help you. Thank you for the opportunity to meet and connect with you.

Please explore my blog. Share experiences, comment, and read about the teaching, channeled readings, healing, attunements, and energy-charged healing stones I am blessed to offer.

Peace and light.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read thru some of your blog in the past :-). I used Reiki with my Dad when he was ill, and have had the benefit of it personally also. I used to be more involved but getting back into now.
~Mary

Alice Langholt said...

Mary,
Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you're getting back into Reiki and feeling its benefits. If I can be of any help to you, please feel free to email me.

Blessings,
Alice

Unknown said...

Alice,
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary. It is so uplifting to hear that your family supports you, and I know that you are following your passion. Blessings to you!
~ Rev. Dina

Anonymous said...

How fantastic that you've gotten your whole family involved in Reiki. I'd like to do this with my children, too, but I'm only a level 2, and attunements are so expensive. I need to make the time for it, though...

Looking forward to reading more on your blog.

Many blessings to you!

llhaesa said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary!

Alice Langholt said...

Dina,

Thank you for the warm congratulations! I am truly blessed to have the family with me in my journey and benefiting from Reiki in all of our lives.

Peace,
Alice

Rose,

Thank you for commenting! If there's anything I can do to support you in your own Reiki learning or journey, please email me. I'm particularly interested in helping parents learn to bring Reiki to their parenting.

Love and light,
Alice

Anonymous said...

Hi dear Alice,
I've read most of your posts and want to say thank you very much for them. Would you mind to tell me how did u start practicing Reiki?(probably I missed something (: )
Thank u . Keep in touch. Nina

sage said...

Congratulations on reaching your One Year Reiki Birthday!!

I enjoy reading your blog so much, Thank You for continuing to write! I can't wait to see your new website too..

In Light~
Sage