Saturday, February 21, 2009

Announcing...Energy Healing Mentoring Program

Many times in my life I seem to have moved in a direction and only realized it in retrospect. One example is that in my early 20s I started teaching drama to kids just for a fun job. Then I picked up a youth group advisor job, and taught Sunday School. I was having a great time, but it wasn't my day job. My day job was not nearly as fun, and when it ended, my husband (boyfriend at the time) said to me, "Alice, you're a teacher. Look at yourself! Go get your Teaching Certification and teach." I realized that he was absolutely right. I've had other ah-ha moments along the way, and now another one is motivating my next offering here.

I'm formally beginning an Energy Healing Mentoring Program.
Here's why:
For the past six or eight months people who have been interested in attunements or growing their personal intuitive abilities and awareness have come to me for advice. We've worked on a series of healings, attunements, and I've suggested various meditations and distance healing techniques, and we've worked together on their goals. I've enjoyed getting to know each person and help him or her grow. Ah-ha.

Everyone is somewhere in their intuitive development. Most people have goals and may not know how to move to the next step. Maybe that goal means being more aware of the presence of angels and guides. Maybe it involves increasing your capacity for self healing. Perhaps you are interested in distance healing but have been worried that it wouldn't work, or don't feel confident in your methods. Maybe you have some past issues you would like to release but don't know the best way for you to do so. There could be these or many other reasons. Everyone has their own path and goals. I'm offering my help. Why? Because I've already been doing this for people and it's been helpful. I'm also (if you have been reading my blog at all over the past year) on my own discovery journey and hope that by sharing my experiences it can help others in some way as well.

Here's the program, structure and prices. All are heavily discounted because it's a whole curriculum and I want to make it affordable in its entirety.

Energy Healing Mentoring Program with Alice

We start by talking about what you want to learn, how you want to grow in your intuitive abilities as a healer and spiritual person. Then we craft a plan that helps you progress every step of the way. These are some of what would be included, depending on what you want.

Menu of Services


Healings, when needed, $10. (some free)

Kundalini Reiki Attunement Series - $45 (instead of $60) - empower you to channel this modality for yourself, others, via distance, and attune others when complete. (Teach a person to fish idea you know? Then you can be set up to teach others after a while.)

Attunements of choice (non Kundalini Reiki) - $18 each (instead of $25) (Includes Colors of Angels, Guardian Angel Reiki, Etheric Cord Flush, Tachyon Energy, Tachyon Source, and some others that I have that we could discuss that I don't offer publically yet.)

Mentoring guidance in regards to learning to meditate, contact guidance, connect with angels, learn distance healing, etc. whatever you feel drawn to learn....$15 per session (a session includes: 1) you asking about what you want to learn, 2) me giving you some detailed suggestions, resources, instruction, practice plan, and then 3) responding to your feedback/questions. Each "session" is a theme-based unit we'll explore together based on what you feel drawn to learn). Includes a copy of the Distance Healing Guidebook ebook I created. (Alternative to paying for this mentoring guidance per session is a flat rate $50 per month for unlimited sessions. This is a good option if you want to have 6 or more sessions per month.) Note: The guidance is part of the Energy Healing Mentoring Program and at least two individual sessions are necessary for the discounted attunements. Healings and attunements are priced as listed.

My friendship and caring about your experiences and development - hey you already have that, you know! Regardless, that's there for you. (Priceless - lol).

Pay as we go. You set the pace. I'll be here to discuss your progress, experiences, questions, timing, whatever is helpful. I am also open to partial trades or other financial arrangements. My main goal is to help you get where you want to be. Your potential is unlimited and I'd like to help you realize that and achieve it.

How to sign up? Email me. Tell me about your goals. Let's begin! I'm excited to work with you.

Peace.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I recieved mine shipment of stones today and I could tell a huge difference when I then had Reiki sent my way.

I am walking around the house today with a few of them in my pocket and I over all feel well.

In general I am on taking less medication for pain which will come very much in handy when I have surgery in a couple of weeks.

Thanks so much for all your help, in less than a week you have helped manifest a major change in my well being.

Many Blessings,

Michelle/Morrignafae

Jane Leu Rekas said...

You rock!

Alice Langholt said...

Michelle,

Thank you for the feedback on the Tachyon healing stones. I wish you complete healing and swift recovery on all levels.

With love,
Alice

Jane -

Big compliment in few words!
Thank you!

Peace,
Alice

Dr. DJ said...

Hi Alice,

I love the way your write. It is very inspiration and heartfelt. You are also humorous and honest. You seem to have all the qualities I would look for in a mentor.

The mentor program is a good idea.

I am already a Reiki Master. I was trained about 3 years ago. I has helped me immensely. My teacher was not that experienced, however, and I have remained very private with my healings.

I only heal myself, my animals and my homes or car.

Right now, I am financially struggling. That is where I need the most healing. So, until I have some more money, I cannot take on anything else at all.

I plan on becoming successful, however, so I will be sure to contact you then.

Many blessings,
Debra Chandler
@profchandler on Twitter

Alice Langholt said...

Debra,

Thank you so much for the compliments on my writing and the way you feel I would be a good mentor. I feel very fulfilled by the mentoring/teaching work so far and connected with those who I am working with. I would love to work with you sometime as well and feel certain that we will.

May abundance find you speedily.
Peace,
Alice