Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Distance Healing E-Book Now Ready!


I'm most excited to offer my Distance Healing Guidebook! I wrote this 17 page ebook. It's in pdf format, and it contains information about distance healing, techniques, resources, and lots of information about channeling Reiki and other healing energy modalities across time, distance, and for many uses. I wrote about my experiences and I think it's very useful for anyone using or interested in learning about distance healing.


Here are the contents:

What distance healing is and isnt....p. 3

What a practitioner and recipient might feel during distance healing...p.4

Ways to strengthen distance healing practice...p.5

Important notes on distance healing...p.7

Techniques for distance healing...p.11

Volunteer organizations looking for distance healers...p.14

Other uses for distance healing...p.15

Recommended resources...p.16

The 17 page ebook is available now for $10. Just click on the paypal button below and I'll email it to you immediately upon ordering. Please let me know how you like it by posting a comment or send me an email!

Distance Healing Guidebook

pdf ebook

Peace, Love & Happiness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alice!

Starlene Breiter said...

Awesome! I bet it is wonderful :)

Alice Langholt said...

Thank you Lynda & Starlene!

Great thoughts from great people!

I hope it helps others who want to learn about distance healing.

Peace,
Alice

Anonymous said...

I very much enjoyed absorbing all the golden nuggets of information shared in your "Distance Healing Guidebook". It is very informative and clearly written from the heart. I think it's a great teaching companion for all Energy healers and new students to Reiki. Your encouragement and suggestions will hopefully allow Reiki practitioners to step beyond the traditional rules of sending long distance Reiki and give them permission to experiment with new ways to "be" the conduit of the energy. The list of Reiki organizations and resources included at the back of the book is one of the best I've ever seen.

Many thanks!

OM Peace.
Jill Armstrong
Lotus Moon Rising Yoga & Reiki