Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Emerging into the Light

Hello!

First, I'm feeling better from my "Spiritual Upgrade" I wrote about last week. Funny how I know it's over - I do feel lighter and more clear-headed. Also, when I drive, the yellow line in the middle of the road has a big blue aura around it - lol! I notice that and realize I'm seeing something energetic and that's another clue!

Meanwhile - I am meeting some amazing people on Twitter, and if you're there, check out the list of people I'm following. I would dearly love to sit down with the lot of them and talk for about a month about Reiki and energy healing, positive thinking, and all of the energetic arts. There are many inspiring people there. Stop by and follow along!

And, I have a BIG IDEA that I'm starting to build into reality. I'm awfully excited about it. I bought a website domain - www.reachinglight.com - and I've started inviting some of the most amazing people I've met and had excellent experiences with to gather together with me on this project. It's going to be a resource of information on many sorts of energy related things - Reiki, auras, angels, chakras, channeling, psychic connection, intuition, and more. The people I've invited are experts, and the real deal. What the page will be is a place for people to come and read some articles about the various topics, and link to the people who are experts on them. I envision classes, discounts for different combinations of services, a place for Q&A, a blog, and fantastic energy. I'll keep you posted on the developments!

Meanwhile, thank you to those who have signed up so far for my holiday special and welcome to anyone else who wants to join in before Dec. 20!

I've been getting good experience and feedback with channeling and it's always a learning and growing opportunity for all involved.

Blessings all around.

2 comments:

Lynda Lippin said...

The website sounds awesome!

Lynda
Reiki Goddess

IR said...

You are a beautiful blessing indeed!