Monday, December 15, 2008

Angels and Light

Well, today was my second weekly Energy Day. I've decided to make Mondays my Energy Day - a day as completely as possible devoted to Reiki, learning, meditation, and rejeuvination. So what did I do today?

The day started with receiving an attunement to Full Spectrum Light energy. This is an Ole Gabrielsen founded attunement, and it was a very pleasant tingly-hands way to begin Energy Day. I can't think of anything more fitting. I can also pass this attunement on to others, if interested. It helps greatly with balance and energy regeneration. Email me for details.

During the week, I also received an attunement to Guardian Angel Reiki. This is an energy attunement which connects you with a Guardian Angel of your own, and enables you to call upon this angel of light to help you with healing, help you find clarity and connect with your higher guidance. Today, I had the opportunity to pass this attunement to Connie Dohan, my Chios teacher and mentor, who works with angels on a daily basis. I felt the presences around me as I channeled the attunement, through sensations in my eyelids, third eye chakra, and energy tingles in my hands. She reported a powerful experience receiving the attunement. I can also pass this attunement to others who are interested. I'll be adding it to those I offer. For now, please email me if you're interested in receiving it.

I also sent two Kundalini Reiki attunements and caught up on channelings - I did four! It feels good to be connected with energy and to be able to hear messages that help people get clarity on their questions. I've received tremendously positive feedback on the free channelings I've done so far and it's been a validating experience. Reminder - the offer for free channeled readings is good through December 20! Afterwards, I will do channeled readings on a donation basis. You ask me a question, I'll channel a reading for you, and you make whatever donation you feel is appropriate based on what you're guided to do. I won't turn anyone down and I'm also open to exchanges of non-monetary value.

I'm also very excited about January 2 because that's the day I begin independent study with Medical Intuitive Sarah Weiss in Light Journey Training. She did an amazing reading for me (over the phone) and solved a medical issue I had been having for two years by finding the exact vertebrae in my spine that needed adjustment and sent me to a chiropractor. He confirmed it with an X-Ray, adjusted it, and I'm all better now. The rushes of energy I've felt during sessions with her have been astounding to me. Learning from her is sure to help me make great strides in my energetic development. I'm going to her house to learn from her one on one in person. (Thanks to my mom and mother-in-law for the birthday gift that is making this beginning possible!)

Lastly I am simply grateful for good friends and inspiring people who I've met on Twitter, Facebook, through this blog, and on forums. These people are all part of my awakening journey in energy healing, Reiki, intuitive awareness, and connections with guidance, angels, and Archangels. I'd like to give shout-outs of most grateful thanks and love to: Connie, Cher, Tamu, Merita, Frank, Naomi, Tasha, Tamar, and all attunees and those who allowed me to channel guidance to their questions.

Peace.

No comments: