Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good Vibrations and Angel Colors

I recently received an attunement called Colors of Angels attunement. This attunement connects one to the frequencies of archangels and colors associated with each. This is from the manual:

Archangel Michael Who serves in the first ray which is the Blue Ray and the Ray of Protection and Power

Archangel Jophiel which serves on the Second or Yellow Ray which is the Ray of Illumination and Wisdom

Archangel Chamuel who serves on the Third or Pink Ray which is the Ray of Love

Archangel Gabriel who serves on the Fourth or White Ray which is the Ray of Harmony and Purity

Archangel Raphael who serves on the Fifth or Green Ray which is the Ray of Healing and Truth

Archangel Uriel who serves on the Sixth or Gold Ray which is the Ray of Peace

Archangel Zadkiel who serves on the Seventh or Violet Ray which is the Way of Freedom.

The person with this attunement can call on different archangels for different needs such as confidence, strength, healing, clarity, peace and truth. I called in help last night to give me confidence for today, when I had to lead children's services for Yom Kippur and run some activities which followed. I did feel that I had an energetic connection and will continue to work with this energy in the hopes of strengthening my connection to these higher beings. Things went well today, by the way.

Last night I went to sleep playing the astral projection mp3 again. I have to say that I felt my inner self vibrating very strongly as I listened to it. I think there is something to this, but I need to keep working with it to see what will happen. It was definately a stronger vibration than last time.

So it's all a process, as I've been told, one which is leading somewhere and will one day all come together.

Peace.
Happy New Year to my fellow members of the Tribe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raphael was known in history as being the Light Blue Angel