Friday, October 3, 2008

Astral Vibrations

I've been interested in binaurals and astral projection lately. I downloaded an mp3 of music with binaurals which are supposed to help one astral project during meditation. I got it from a funky site called unexplainable.net . So I tried it. Twice so far.

The first time, toward the end of the 30 minute meditation music I felt like I was vibrating all over. It was very interesting. It kinda felt like that moment before you fall asleep. But I wasn't asleep. Then it ended.

Last night, I played it while settling into bed. I was very tired. I remember listening to the sounds (bells, water, soft music) and the next thing I know I woke up this morning.

The music actually comes with a money back guarantee, and the testimonials have someone's account of it working for him on the fourth try. The money back guarantee is good for 8 weeks so I'm going to keep trying and I'll keep you posted.

In Tachyon and KR news, I've been blessed lately to have done attunements for people in Thailand and Switzerland - with very effective results. I always am impressed by the way the energy works over any distance and time. The consistency of the results is truly beautiful.

Peace and a happy New Year to all my fellow tribe members!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Astral Projection Quest. I'll keep an eye on the blog for your results. Thanks for continuing to share the information on your distance attunements, it's really interesting to find out what's going on in the wider Reiki world.

Alice Langholt said...

Hi Beth!

Thanks for commenting! I'll let you know - seems I'm pretty tuckered out by the time I turn in so I have to find an evening when I'm awake enough to be aware and tired enough to be relaxed. Quite a balance!

Peace,
Alice

Anonymous said...

You will succeed, with or without the binaurals. You can do it, I know it. Hugs