Monday, March 17, 2008

Energy Growth Through Practice

My Chios 1 Attunement last night was very enlightening. I sat, relaxed, with palms facing up as I was told. I experienced some swirling colors behind my closed eyes, and energetic sensations around my head. It lasted about 6 minutes, and then my teacher called me on the phone to tell me that she had made a good connection. She was able to intuit information about my chakra colors, and she told me that my dominant chakra was yellow, the solar plexus chakra, which indicates that I'm a natural healer - it's my path in life. I suddenly felt emotional when she told me that, as if my gut was confirming her words. I don't often get emotionally overwhelmed, and so it was significant for me. She stayed on the phone with me answering all of my questions, and was very forthcoming and pleasant. I've read the Chios 1 manual twice, and am working my way through the workbook. Level 1 is very similar to Reiki in the way the energy is called into the hands, and channeled through hand positions to the recipient. For the curious, the manuals are all available for free on the Chios Healing website: www.chioshealing.com .

Although my client cancelled because she was too tired, and didn't want to miss the experience of receiving Reiki by falling asleep, I sent distance Reiki instead to a good friend who regularly sends me Reiki. I can't say that I specifically felt more color awareness yet, although when I tried, I could see more blue around my hands than I used to. I felt strong tingles when sending also, and that is always very powerful.

Today I called the energy often, as the workbook instructed me. I also tried to visualize my aura in the bathroom, and felt that I could see the outline bigger than I had before, and a little easier. So, I'm encouraged, and I will keep working on it. I think bigger developments will come when I get to the second and third levels, but I like it so far.

I am going to do a full Reiki/Chios healing session on my 8-year old tonight. She agreed to my offer, and it will undoubtedly set her up for a good start to her state testing in school which starts tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments: