Thursday, September 4, 2008

Doing the Time Warp

Well, as time sometimes will reveal the truth, I realized that some of the "answers" to my questions were not quite correct, at least not for the present time. Things didn't turn out the way the answers I intuited during my meditative questioning had implied. (If you're wondering what I am talking about, see my previous post).

When I asked Connie and Cher why, I found out that Spirits, guides, angels and ascended beings don't live in the same time dimension as we do, and so they don't always give answers that are valid for "right now" but their answers are still right. It may be necessary to wait for things to turn out that way, but their answers mean things will.

So I wait.

Funny though that one could argue that this is a great excuse. It's true, just not yet. But I am making every attempt to avoid cynicism and accept this. The growth of my intuition depends on me letting go of cynical doubts and keeping an open mind. Another challenge.

But I can do it.

I am looking forward to the day I will post and say that all was true as time finally revealed.

There. How's was that?

No comments: