Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kundalini Reiki

I have been curious about other "flavors" of Reiki for some time, and decided to get attuned to Kundalini Reiki. I received the attunements on a weekly basis for the first three levels. I had the Master level attunement this morning. Over the next six weeks, there will be six "booster" attunements to follow.

Some interesting features of Kundalini Reiki are:
  • There are no symbols.
  • There are no hand positions. The hands-on treatment involves placing hands on the shoulders of the recipient and letting the energy flow where it is needed. Distance channeling involves simply intending the energy to go to the recipient, holding the hands facing each other, and letting the energy flow until it stops.
  • The energy flows from the earth up, instead of from above down through the crown chakra and into the hands.
  • Giving attunements is a simple matter of intending that the recipient receive the attunement at a specified time.
  • A treatment typically takes about 5 minutes. The energy actually stops flowing when it's done. The recipient, however, may feel the energy continue for up to an hour. I've had this happen.

I tested it. Because, let's face it, it sounds too easy to be true.

It works.

I solicited the help of a Reiki friend in Canada. I asked her if I could do a distance sending for her at 10 pm on the night we selected. She said sure. I did the sending. It lasted for 7 minutes. I didn't do hand positions, didn't scan. Just followed the directions as above. Later, I emailed her and said that I did the sending starting at 10 pm. I didn't tell her how long I sent, or that I didn't send to specific body parts. I asked for her feedback.

She emailed me and said she felt the energy flow for an hour, from head to toes. She said it was great. I'm convinced.

I'm now "empowered" (for lack of a better word) to do attunements up to level 3. I was attuned for free, (people are easy to find on the Internet with a simple search), and for the time being, if someone wants a free attunement to levels 1, 2 and 3, email me. We can set it up, and you can let me know how it is working for you. I would, of course, email you a manual with the specifics about what the attunements do, and how to work with the energy. I'm also available for email support.

If you're interested, just email me and ask.

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just called in my 1st lvl. attunement for 'KR' & it felt as if I was recieveing a Reki healing. Then I read your post & put both hands faceing each other & it feels like I can feel a energy push/pull feeling. (EXAMPLE: 2 magnets push each other.)
Does this mean t/call in attunement worked? Thanks for any input.
MD

Alice Langholt said...

Hi MD,
Thanks for your question. I would have to say that I agree that KR attunements feel similar to a distance Reiki healing. I would also say that given that you felt the energy when you called in the attunement, it did work. If you're calling in the energy now, and working with it, one of the things you might feel is an energetic sensation. So, congratulations on your KR1 attunement! Be blessed as you work with the energy.
Peace,
Alice