Sunday, December 27, 2015

Power Manifesting



When I have a few minutes alone (usually in the shower or in the car), I mentally place myself in the role of CEO of my life. (Because I am, after all.)

Then I call an Executive Staff Meeting of my Guides and Angels. In my mind, I sit at the head of the conference table, or behind a big, fancy desk in my awesome office. I always begin the meeting by thanking my hard working staff for the things that have been going great lately. For example, "I'd like to thank you all for bringing me that new Reiki client this week. She really loved her session and we had a great conversation too. And, great job on that store that purchased 10 copies of A Moment for Teachers. It's really exciting to know that my book's out there!" I keep going with the thanks until I've listed everything since our last meeting.

Next, I tell my team what the latest projects are, and hand over assignments. For example, "Ok, Team, it's crunch time for My Moments of 2016. I've got Google Ads, Facebook ads, YouTube, Reddit, and Google+ posts, plus I've been sending out those newsletters. I'm assigning you to shine the rosy glow over those, and direct the right people to register to make this year wonderful for them. Guides, I'm ready for new ideas on this, so be sure to let me know what else would be most effective. Secondly, there are still a couple spots left for the Lightworkers Intensive Program. Angels, help fill those seats with the people who will complete this important group, and Guides, speak with the Guides of those people so they know it's time. And, finally, I'm ready for any other nice surprises you have in store, and abundance from those unlimited channels available. Thanks, everyone! You are SO awesome and I know you're on the job!"

Finally, I dismiss the meeting and stay present for guidance and noticing the things to add to the "Good Work" list for tomorrow's meeting.


Why this works:
Manifesting technique requires some essential ingredients. They are: Gratitude, knowing and naming what you want (specifically the end-results), and expecting they are already coming into your life. All pieces are present in this easy "Board Meeting." 
I like keeping things simple. Not that there's anything wrong with vision boards, or a more complicated or longer process if that resonates with you. But basically, the creative force of the universe works by those simple steps. So, make sure that whatever method you choose includes them.

Try this and leave a comment about how it works for you!
Peace.

No comments: