Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lighten Up

My kids are regular kids. When your kids are energy-aware, though, play has an added dimension to it. There are more topics that end up incorporated into their role-play games. The perfect example is what we did yesterday. My kids have been developing a skit called Chakra Tony's Metaphysical Outlet. Yesterday we video recorded it and put it up on Youtube.


The reason this is significant is mostly the reminder that we should never take ourselves too seriously. Yes, I'm passionate about Reiki and deeply spiritually connected to this powerful work. But it's also important to remember to have a sense of humor. We can poke fun at ourselves and have fun and that's important too.


Things in my personal life are a little stressful, as things sometimes are. So being able to step back, laugh and have fun, helps me be in the flow instead of captured by stress and worry. Thanks to my kids, I get plenty of reminders of this important point.


Now I'm passing it on to you. Enjoy.

5 comments:

TN said...

Too cute. Thanks. Clarissa looks just like her eemah! Hugs Tamu Ngina

Jacqueline F said...

hahah!! love the video ;D reminds me of me being involved with Reiki and seeing my kids know terminology that other kids their age would be like 'what???' lol! luv it.

Agrigirl said...

laughing laughing. so lovely that your kids embrace all of this. What good mommy you are.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. lol

Anonymous said...

HAHA
Thanks for belly laughs
Bravo