Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Kundalini Reiki Attunement Calendar...and more

I now have five people that I am attuning to Kundalini Reiki, and it's quite a process! Not because the attunments are difficult; on the contrary, they usually take me about 5-7 minutes to intend and send. It's that a complete Kundalini Reiki attunement has 9 attunements, scheduled weekly after the first two, and so I have to keep track of who gets attunements sent when! With five people, I needed to make a Kundalini Reiki Attunement calendar to keep track of everyone's scheduled times.

I have successfully sent attunements at a different time, intending for the attunement to be received at a later time, which I specify while setting my intention. So far, I've only post-dated the attunment time for the same day. But I'm sure that I may be experimenting with post-dating an attunement for a day or two ahead. Grateful thanks to one of my Reiki friends, Tasha, who lets me experiment with timing and gives me great feedback. So far, even if I send a few hours in advance, and intend the attunement be received at a future time that I specify, it is received when intended. The recipients all email me feedback, so I know they felt it when they expected it, and it also typically lasts 20 minutes or more on the receiving end. The manual says that you can send more than one attunement at one time, something else I have yet to try. Really fascinating.

--------------
Strange Energetic Experience

I had a strange energy experience two nights ago in the middle of the night. I half-woke up, and in my twilight zone state, I felt as if there were presences in the room with me. I was talking to them (not out loud -in my head) though I don't remember what it was about. I think I asked them if they were here as part of my Munay Ki development. (See paragraph below). I was calling them "Ancients" and they agreed with the name. I couldn't see them, just felt their presence. My palms and forearms were hot with energy pulsing through them, and I also felt energy in my heart and third eye chakras. It felt like an attunement.

When I was at my Chios teacher's house - (An amazing 24 hours!) she attuned me to the rites of Munay Ki - (click for an informative website), which is meant to plant seeds of spiritual growth in many areas, which should germinate within a few weeks. I felt, in my half-dreaming state the other night, as if this was part of the process. It was very intense.

____________
My visit to my Chios teacher's house

My Chios teacher, Connie, generously invited me to her home to stay over night and get some special help in working on seeing auras. The 24 hours were a whirlwind from the moment I walked in the door and was treated to an ionic foot bath. Wow, the gunk that came out of my (clean!) feet was surprisingly gross! It was very energizing. During my time there, Connie attuned me to all 9 rites of Munay Ki (and her wonderful and gracious husband, Bill, took pictures which later revealed orbs around us), read runes and tarot cards on me, taught me to use a pendulum (and gave me one to take home), took pictures of my aura and gave me a full printout of my aura report (I saw the colors of my aura turn white around my crown and third eye chakra on her computer as I called in the energy!), channeled information about my children's futures and my marriage, drew a picture of my marriage angel, Daniel, and gave me a full set of crystals (and two each in nice bags for each of my 4 kids and one for my husband) to take home. It was amazing! She said she feels called at this time to help other healers, and I am so lucky to be one of them.

I'm happy to be attuning Connie to Kundalini Reiki in exchange for the ability she gave me to pass on the rites of Munay Ki. I'm truly blessed to have found Connie. Her website is listed on my blogroll. Check it out.

Thank you Connie. Thank you so very much.

No comments: